Home Care Services for Alzheimer’s and Dementia
Services for Specific Conditions and Illnesses
For people suffering from chronic illness, dementia or disease, Best of Care can provide home health care services that make life easier, more comfortable and more manageable. By providing respite care to your loved ones, we help minimize the stress and pressures you face in juggling their care with your own work and family obligations.
Our elder care services are designed to maximize independence, keep you or a loved one safe and support in-home daily living activities. In-home care services are available from one hour per day to round-the-clock, 24/7 support.
We create home health care plans for the following conditions:
- Pulmonary lung disease
- Heart disease
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Hearing and/or vision impairment
- Brain injury
- Mental health and psychiatric disorders
- Hospice/palliative care support
Our in-home healthcare services include:
- Medication reminders
- Solutions to make mobility transitions easier, e.g., getting into the shower, getting in and out of bed or a chair
- Home assessments to evaluate the safety of your home
- Encourage and monitor fluid and food intake
- Establish new routines and/or continuity of daily routines and schedules
- Incorporate healthy foods into daily diets
- Encourage exercise on a regular basis
Take this short assessment to determine your home care needs. If you choose, you may fill it out and submit online. One of our home care specialists will contact you within 48 hours to discuss your options in more detail. If you prefer to talk with someone directly, call us at (800) 310-5800. Our office staff will be happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have without obligation.