Home Care for Families from Boston to Cape Cod
Planning for Home Care
Many elderly parents struggle with physical or emotional changes and challenges. It’s often difficult to discuss their needs for additional help because they simply want to remain independent. But with advance planning you can take steps as a family to ensure they get quality in-home care to remain as healthy as possible, for as long as possible, in their own homes, a seniors residence or an assisted living community.
Questions to evaluate your loved one’s needs:
- Can they manage their medications on their own?
- Are they having trouble getting around their home or driving safely?
- Are they having more difficulty bathing, dressing and grooming?
- Do they miss appointments?
- Are they paying their bills on time?
If these questions reveal changes in their normal status, and you want to help them maintain their independence, as you maintain your own, please call us at (800) 310-5800. Or, fill out our online health care needs assessment so we can provide the right home care support for your loved ones’ needs.