Our Home Health Partners
Best of Care partners with many agencies and organizations to provide quality home care services in the Greater Boston area, the South Shore, South Coast, Southeastern Massachusetts, and Cape Cod.
Here’s what we provide to the clients our partners refer to us:
- Nurses to assess medical conditions
- Home health aides to assist with grooming, bathing, mobility, physical therapy
- Caregivers who assist patients dealing with heart disease, cancer, diabetes, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and other diseases and conditions
- Aides trained to help with hospice and end-of-life issues
- Round-the-clock caregivers to deliver uninterrupted service
- Certified aides to deliver psychiatric home care
- Private duty homemakers and companions to assist with socialization, meal prep, light housekeeping
- Scheduling coordinators and support staff to ensure total care planning and reliable scheduling
Home Health Partners
Massachusetts Elder Services: Aging Service Access Points (ASAPs) and State Contracted Partnerships
Best of Care is approved by Massachusetts Elder Care Services to work with these ASAPs to provide families in need with direct home care services.
Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC)
Best of Care provides home care to persons under 65 years of age with mental and/or physical disabilities through MRC’s Home and Community Based Services. Services include an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) Waiver Program, which transitions and supports individuals with acquired brain injuries from skilled nursing or long-stay hospital facilities into community settings. Best of Care also supports clients of MRC’s Money Follows the Person (MFP) Waiver Program, helping elders and individuals with disabilities ages 18 and older move from institutional facilities to their own homes or other community settings.
The Veterans Administration – Boston
Best of Care provides home care services to veterans referred by VA Hospitals and Medical Centers.
Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) – Best of Care partners with the following VNAs to serve clients’ home care needs:
These adult day care, assisted living, and care planning organizations rely upon Best of Care to provide in-home care to their clients and residents:
- Generations Asset Preservation – Braintree, Mass. savingsprotected.com – Asset Preservation Professionals
- LifeCare Advocates – Newton, Mass. lcadvocates.com – Life Care Management and Geriatric Care Management Firm
- Answers for Elders – Plymouth, Mass. answersforelders.net – Life Care Management and Geriatric Care Management Firm
- Overlook CARE – Hingham, Mass. care-elderspecialist.com – Life Care Management and Geriatric Care Management Firm
- The Julia Ruth House – Westwood, Mass. thejuliaruthhouse.com– Adult Day Care
- Cornerstone Assisted Living – Canton, Mass. seniorlivingresidences.com – Assisted Living
- The Residence at Five Corners – Easton, Mass. residencefivecorners.com – Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care residence for seniors
- Plan of Massachusetts and Rhode Island planofma-ri.org – A non-profit organization that provides planning and trust management services to individuals with special needs in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- Commonwealth Care Alliance commonwealthcarealliance.org – A prepaid care delivery system for Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries with complex medical needs.