We currently have contracts with several Massachusetts Elder Services programs in the Greater Boston area, the South Shore, and Southern Massachusetts to provide a full suite of home health care services and offerings, including;
- Nurses to assess your medical condition
- Home health aides to assist you with grooming, bathing, mobility issues, physical therapy
- Caregivers who assist patients dealing with heart disease, cancer, diabetes, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and other disease states
- Aides trained to help with hospice and end of life issues
- Round the clock caregivers to deliver uninterrupted service
- Certified aides to deliver psychiatric home care
- Private duty homemakers and companions to assist with socialization, meal prep, light housekeeping
- Scheduling coordinators and support staff to ensure total care planning and reliable scheduling
During recent phone surveys with our referral partners, they revealed the following key reasons for recommending our home-care agency to their clients.
1. High standards in an industry that is largely unregulated.
“Best of Care is one of the first private care agencies to get accredited by the Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts. I think that speaks volumes. It’s great they strive to be the best like that. They’re very proactive. Accreditation gives families an extra layer of confidence about having someone in their homes.”
2. Customer satisfaction.
“We monitor all our provider agencies. A lot of people have rated that they are very satisfied with Best of Care. They tend to be pleased with the direct service workers and the service they receive from the coordinator.”
3. Industry knowledge and reputation.
“When we began contracting with Best of Care, the owner was incredibly knowledgeable about care, the different types of services, and the credentialing that’s required… When you have somebody that knowledgeable and that caring with that kind of quality base, it sets them apart.”