Greater Boston area, the South Shore, and Southern Massachusetts
Click here for a link to specific towns.
Corporate Office, Contacts & Hours of Operation:
1245 Hancock Street
|Satellite Office – Raynham:
Maximum number of days between receipt of referral and date of service.
Two (2) business days from date of referral.
Level of Care — minimum and maximum hours of service provided:
From 1 hour of service to around the clock, 24/7 service.
Capacity to provide language translation for clients:
Spanish, Portuguese, French/Creole, Chinese
Our Home Health Care Staffing Structure:
- Number of employees: Over 200 employees
- Office staff: Intake Coordinators, Contract Managers, Schedulers, Client Issues, Finance.
Direct care: Certified home health aides, certified nursing assistants homemakers
- Supervisory: Homemaking supervisors (HHA’s or HM’s), home health aide supervisors (RN)
Key employment information about the company:
No services are sub-contracted.
Employees undergo a comprehensive orientation and are supplied with employee handbooks to ensure clear understanding of all company policies and procedures. Employee screenings include:
- Verification of social security numbers
- Review of county, state and federal criminal records
- Verification of educational and employment records
- Review of department of motor vehicle records
Best of Care has policies and procedures in place for:
Client Privacy and Confidentiality
CORI: Criminal Offender Record Information
Infection Control Plan
State Office of Minority and Women’s Business Assistance Certification
Uniform Financial Reporting
ADA, HIPAA, OSHA compliant