Best of Care is proud to work with eight Massachusetts-funded elder services programs (ASAPs) in Boston, the South Shore, the South Coast and Cape Cod. Is Best of Care a good fit for your eldercare program’s needs? Read more to learn who we serve and how we work.
Best of Care serves Greater Boston, South Shore, South Coast, Cape Cod and Martha’s Vineyard areas. Click here for a link to specific towns.
Maximum number of days between receipt of referral and date of service.
Two (2) business days from date of referral.
Level of care minimum and maximum hours of service provided:
From 1 hour of service to around the clock, 24/7 service.
Capacity to provide language translation for clients:
Spanish, Portuguese, French/Creole, Chinese
- Number of employees: More than 350 employees
- Office staff: Scheduling Coordinators, Human Resources Directors, Billing and Payroll, Administrative Support Staff, Owners.
Direct care: Certified home health aides, certified nursing assistants, homemakers
- Supervisory: Homemaking supervisors (HHA’s or HM’s), home health aide supervisors (RN)
Key employment information:
No services provided by Best of Care, Inc. are sub-contracted. Employees undergo a comprehensive orientation and are supplied with employee handbooks to ensure clear understanding of all company policies and procedures. Employee screenings include:
- Verification of social security numbers
- Review of county, state and federal criminal records
- Verification of educational and employment records
- Review of department of motor vehicle records
Best of Care has policies and procedures in place for:
- Affirmative Action
- Client privacy and confidentiality
- CORI: Criminal Offender Record Information
- Infection Control Plan
- State Office of Minority and Women’s Business Assistance Certification
- Uniform Financial Reporting
- ADA, HIPAA, OSHA-compliant