Greater Boston, Eastern MA, Cape Cod & The Islands
Best of Care is proud to work with eight Massachusetts-funded elder services programs (ASAPs) in Boston, the South Shore, the South Coast and Cape Cod. Is Best of Care a good fit for your eldercare program’s needs? Read more to learn who we serve and how we work, and our service capabilities.
Why Referral Partners Work with Best of Care
High standards in an industry that is largely unregulated.
Best of Care is a member of the Home Aide Council of Massachusetts. The agency is a
respected leader in the home care industry.
Best of Care has received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Best of Care consistently monitors how care is being provided by our professional care staff and our partners.
Knowledge and reputation.
Best of Care understands and can recommend the right services for each client. They are proactive supporters of Massachusetts policies that broaden people’s access to home care services. They work closely with not-for-profits and educational institutions to train and credential new caregivers for employment in the home care field.
How to Make a Referral?
Want to refer someone who needs home care to Best of Care? Have the following information ready for our intake staff. We can take your referral over the phone at (800) 310-5800 or email us at email@example.com.
- Client contact information: home address, phone, birth date, social security number, insurance information, emergency contacts, language spoken, gender
- Requested start date for services
- Services needed
- Primary care physician or referring physician’s contact name and address
- Diagnosis/disease state
- Treatment orders: Physical therapy, specialized diet, etc.
- Mental status
- Mobility status
- Current caregiver contact information